-
August 22nd, 2002, 01:48 PM
#11
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/present.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] !!! YOU know what you can do with it```````ppstttt
U jest jealous cause u can't keep up (or "it")wiff me******runtz away giggling-----BOOP BOOP DE DO!!!!
-
August 22nd, 2002, 01:54 PM
#12
HB Forum Owner
I think its on..*L..smooches GOD..*claps for my mama*
-
August 23rd, 2002, 06:21 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
*catches allllllll the kisses*.........
-
August 23rd, 2002, 08:34 PM
#14
Inactive Member
so what were ya doin in AZ....
lookin at all the places to retire? [img]wink.gif[/img]
i hear fountain hills and sun city are two of the best spots..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
when you move in they give a life time supply of depends as a gift
-
August 23rd, 2002, 08:49 PM
#15
Inactive Member
READ MY LIPS-----(^%#$#$#%##$#%#%#%%&^*&*(&*^$$#%$^^&*&*&*&*&^&%$#% $#@#%$DTFC%$#$@#$#@$#@$#@$#@$#@$^%$#%$#$$#@$%#@$#@ $#@$#@#@#@%$# [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
August 23rd, 2002, 08:54 PM
#16
Inactive Member
i read your lips..............
is that old people talk for..
my walker broke..how do i get another? [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
August 24th, 2002, 12:55 AM
#17
Inactive Member
ummm- heal thyself?
damn...
hey SOB...ugh- well that's what the initials are...sure wish i got the chance to met ya before all the nips and tucks...just don't get so many face lifts that every time ya blink yer boobs bounce...
"I have been to the mountain and met the goddess".
She is...I was...but WE will never be...damnit!
Everyone... into the confessional booth!!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]
<font color="#f7f7f7" size="1">[ August 23, 2002 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Father Dave ]</font>
-
August 24th, 2002, 02:08 PM
#18
Inactive Member
Rolling on the floor,blinking and jiggling and wigglinging boobs with laughter!!!!I love it!! I love it. Finally an name that relly suits me---jest ask Blazey [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] Father knows-----it all!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks